Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful saga from the author of DAUGHTER OF MINE and DANNY BOY, in which a young girl is forced to give up her true love and marry for security - except that it leads her to danger and heartbreak before she finds happiness.
- Author BiographyAnne Bennett was born in the Horsefair district of Birmingham. The daughter of Roman Catholic Irish immigrants, she grew up in a tight-knit community. For many years she taught in schools to the north of Birmingham, before an accident put paid to that career. This gave her the chance to write full time. She has four children and five grandchildren. In 2006, after sixteen years in a wheelchair, Anne was able to walk again.
- Author(s)Anne Bennett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/02/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £11.02
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.