All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionMaternal love is considered as an unconditional form of love, yet mothers have been prepared to sacrifice their children for a noble cause. This book compares the lore about mothers of martyrs in the Judeo-Christian, Muslim, and Sikh traditions with stories of World War I Canadian mothers who sacrificed their sons for the sake of justice.
- Author BiographySuzanne Evans is a writer in Ottawa. She holds a PhD in religious studies from the University of Ottawa.
- Author(s)Suzanne E. Evans
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.