All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical examination of fluid power mechanisms under high load, discussing rotating and linear drives separately along with design rules and the many installation requirements for applications in the offshore and dredging industry.
- Author BiographyPeter Albers was born on 23rd July 1952. After completing his secondary education in Amsterdam he went on to study mechanical engineering at the technical University Delft, The Netherlands. The author completed his masters studies in the Department for the study of Measurement and Control Technology of the Faculty of mechanical Engineering in 1975. During these studies the emphasis already fell on Hydraulics. In 1985, after working for a number of manufacturers and suppliers of both components and complete hydraulic systems, he set up Ingenieursbureau Albers BC , an independent consultancy service for the hydraulics industry. In 1996, the author was one of the co-founders of the Vereniging Platfrom Hydrauliek (Society for Platfrom Hydraulics). This is a group of Dutch experts in the field of hydraulic control technology. Since 2008, the author has also been a staff member of the Department for Offshore Engineering at the Technical University Delft, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Peter Albers
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight808 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.