All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.19
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £17.90Trending at £19.87
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £44.82Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
About this product
- DescriptionRespiratory and cardiac motion leads to image degradation in Positron Emission Tomography (PET), which impairs quantification. In this book, the authors present approaches to motion estimation and motion correction in thoracic PET.
- Author(s)Mohammad Dawood,Xiaoyi Jiang
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 24 Illustrations, color; 9 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 88 p. 33 illus., 24 illus. in color.
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.