All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Alastair Henry,Christine J. Muir,Zoltan Dornyei
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight316 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Three Stories. 2. DMCs Versus Long-Term Motivation: Positioning DMCs Within L2 Motivation Theory. 3. Vistion: The 'Directed' Aspects of DMCs. 4. The Launch of a DMC: Shifting into Hyperdrive. 5. The Unique Structure of a DMC: Utilizing 'Renewable Energy'. 6. Positive Emotional Loading: Eudaimonic Well-Being and Authenticity. 7. When the Current Begins to Wane: The Nature of Effort and the Longer-term Sustainability of DMCs. 8. Introducing 'Group-DMCs'. 9. Generating DMCs in the Language Classroom.
- Author BiographyZoltan Dornyei is Professor of Psycholinguistics at the School of English, University of Nottingham, UK. Alastair Henry is an Associate Professor in language education at University West, Sweden. Christine Muir is a Postgraduate Teaching Fellow at the School of English, University of Nottingham, UK.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £23.51Trending at £26.09
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.