Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionReflects a focus on the effects of development, aging, and practice on the control of human voluntary movement. This book emphasizes the links between progress in basic motor control research and applied areas such as motor disorders and motor rehabilitation. It focuses more on large, general issues than on their particular research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight541 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFrancis Lestienne,Mark L. Latash
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.