All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA study of motor learning and control for students who aspire to become practitioners in exercise science, physical education, and other movement-oriented professions. It offers an introduction to motor skills and control, continues through attention, memory, and learning, and ends with a discussion of instruction, feedback, and practice methods.
- Author BiographyRichard Magill is a professor in both the Department of Kinesiology and the Department of Psychology at Louisiana State University. He received his Ph.D. in educational psychology from Florida State University with a specialization in motor learning. Earlier he received an M.Ed. from Temple University and a B.S. from Philedelphia College of Bible. He served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport from 1996-1999 having previously served as the section editor for motor learning. He also serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Motor Behavior and has provided editorial assistance to numreous other motor learning journals around the world. Dr, Magill is widley published in refereed journals and has active in the service of Louisiana State University and numerous professional organizations. In April 1999 he was given the LSU Distinguished Faculty Award and in September he was the recipient of the endowed professorship, Helen Bessie Silverberg Pliner Professor in Kinesiology.
- Author(s)David Anderson,Richard A. Magill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Physical Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight698 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.