Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the basics of motor skill learning, building a strong understanding of how skills are acquired and perfected through practice and how to apply the concepts to a variety of real-world settings.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Schmidt is professor emeritus in the department of psychology at UCLA. Known as one of the leaders in research on motor behaviour, Dr. Schmidt has more than 35 years' experience in this area and has published widely. The originator of schema theory, Dr. Schmidt founded the Journal of Motor Behavior in 1969 and was editor for 11 years. Timothy D. Lee is a professor in the department of kinesiology at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. He has published extensively in motor behaviour and psychology journals since 1979. More recently, he has contributed as an editor to Journal of Motor Behavior and Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
- Author(s)Richard Schmidt,Tim Lee
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note108 Illustrations, color; 68 Halftones, color
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £6.46
- £5.97Trending at £7.98
- £5.29Trending at £5.98
- £6.49Trending at £7.69
- £8.69Trending at £9.37
- £37.82Trending at £41.38
- £12.23Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.