All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to motor speech disorders. This book provides a practical introduction to the human motor system, including the anatomy and physiology involved in motor speech disorders. It also presents information on etiology, characteristics, and treatment.
- Author BiographyDonald B. Freed, Ph.D., is chair of the Department of Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies at California State University, Fresno. He received both his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Oregon. Prior to joining the Fresno faculty, he worked as a speech pathologist in acute care and rehabilitation facilities and served as a research speech pathologist at the Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. His research has concentrated on adult language and motor speech disorders, including word-finding problems associated with aphasia. He has published numerous articles in journals such as Aphasiology, Clinical Aphasiology, American Journal of Speech and language Pathology, Journal of Speech and Hearing Research, and Perceptual and Motor Skills.
- Author(s)Donald Freed
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight504 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 DVD video
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.78Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.