All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleResearch and Perspectives in Neurosciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 13 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 182 p. 13 illus.
- Weight311 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnne-Marie Thierry,J. Glowinski,P.S. Goldman-Rakic
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsHow to Study Frontal Lobe Functions in Humans.- Distinctive Chemoanatomical and Developmental Features of the Prefrontal Dopaminergic System in Primates as Compared to Rodents.- Influence of Afferent Systems on the Activity of the Rat Prefrontal Cortex: Electrophysiological and Pharmacological Characterization.- Anatomical Relationships Between the Prefrontal Cortex and the Basal Ganglia in the Rat.- Relations Between Cortical and Basal Ganglia Compartments.- Monoaminergic-Dependent Cognitive Functions of the Prefrontal Cortex in Monkey and Man.- The Issue of Memory in the Study of Prefrontal Function.- Caudate Nucleus and Oculomotor Sequences.- Interaction of Temporal Lobe and Frontal Lobe in Memory.- Activity of the Prefrontal Cortex on No-Go Decision and Motor Suppression.- Attention Regulation and Human Prefrontal Cortex.- Studies of the Prefrontal Cortex of Normal Human Subjects: Contributions from Modern Imaging Techniques.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.