All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reader will find a complete illustration of the main components of the motorcycle and their basic functioning, lots of drawings and figures supported by technical concepts that have never been so thoroughly explained.
- Author BiographyMechanical engineer Gaetano Cocco is a consultant and senior expert for Innovation and New Product Development. He has worked for Alfa Romeo, Aprilia, Ducati Motor, BMW Group and Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Author(s)Gaetano Cocco
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note330 colour illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- helen963530 Oct, 2013by
Very clear explanations and diagrams.
Excellent book. Very clear diagrams. Formulas are included but are not in any way essential in understanding the principles explained. The principles involved are clearly explained.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.