All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 13th century, Moundville was one of the largest Native American settlements north of Mexico. Illustrated with 50 color photos, maps, and figures, this work tells the story of the ancient people who lived there, the modern struggle to save the site from destruction, and the scientific saga of the archaeologists who brought the story to life.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Blitz is an anthropological archaeologist at The University of Alabama and currently directs the Early Moundville Archaeological Project at the prehistoric site of Moundville, Alabama.
- Author(s)John H. Blitz
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAlabama, the Forge of History
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note62 illustrations
- Width121 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.