All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuy Carson, a brilliant researcher at GeneDyne, is delighted when he is transferred to Mount Dragon, the company's high-security genetic engineering lab, until he discovers that scientists there have concocted a killer virus that threatens all humankind.
- Author BiographyDouglas Preston and Lincoln Child are the co-authors of the Pendergast series of thrillers, including such best-selling titles as Fever Dream, The Book of the Dead, The Wheel of Darkness, and Relic, which became a number one box office hit movie.Douglas Preston's solo novels include the New York Times bestsellers Impact, Blasphemy, The Codex, and Tyrannosaur Canyon. His nonfiction book The Monster of Florence is being made into a film starring George Clooney. Preston is an expert long-distance horseman, a member of the elite Long Riders Guild, and a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society. He has travelled to remote parts of the world as an archaeological correspondent for The New Yorker. He also worked as an editor and writer at the American Museum of Natural History in New York and taught nonfiction writing at Princeton University. Preston is the Co-president of International Thriller Writers, and serves on the Governing Council of the Authors Guild.Lincoln Child is the author of Utopia, Death Match, Deep Storm, and Terminal Freeze. He lives with his wife and daughter in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Preston,Lincoln Child
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight249 g
- Width102 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.