All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the rich history of Mount Sinai, exploring the ways in which the landscape has been has been experienced and transformed over the centuries as an important site for multiple religions.
- Author BiographyGeorge Manginis teaches at the University of Edinburgh and was a senior teaching fellow in the Department of the History of Art and Archaeology at SOAS, University of London.
- Author(s)George Manginis
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.