All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us to 30 of the chalets, farmhouses and cottages, located in Chamonix, Gstaad and other picturesque towns of the Swiss and French Alps. This title features more than 300 photographs, taken in various seasons.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Saharoff has published numerous books about decoration, travel, and craft. He also travels around the world as a photojournalist for magazines such as Madame Figaro and Elle Deco. Mountains Houses pays homage to Saharoff's upbringing in Savoie, where he first began photographing the old chalets of Aravis. Gwenaelle Leprat lived in the countryside in Provence, the Alps and the Riviera before becoming a journalist. A former editor in chief of Creation Passion and Modes & Travaux, she has also written for Journal de Textile and Maison Creative.
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl300 / bw / tt300 photographs
- Weight1620 g
- Width225 mm
- Height273 mm
- Photographs byPhilippe Saharoff
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.