All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a new series which presents a range of SAS skills for a civilian readership, this guide includes: guidance on walk preparation, basic navigation and route selection; and advice on coping with emergencies such as getting lost and dealing with hypothermia and broken limbs.
- Author BiographyBarry Davies served with the SAS for 18 years and was awarded the BEM for his part in ending a terrorist hijack of a German airliner in Mogadishu in the mid 1970s. SInce leaving the regiment, he has become a professional writer, with much of his literary output based on his military experiences.
- Author(s)Barry Davies
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2001
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleSAS Active Library S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/04/2002
- Content Note20 b/w, 80 col illus
- Weight347 g
- Width110 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.