Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionPublished as part of a broad research on climate change and its environmental impact, this comprehensive text analyzes in detail the various mountain timberlines across the globe before considering their responses to climatically driven changes.
- Author(s)Friedrich-Karl Holtmeier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Change Research
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.