Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help ski patrollers train, rescue, and survive in mountain environments, at resorts, in the backcountry, and at any time of year, this title is organised into four major sections: Survival, Travel, Backcountry Considerations, and Search and Rescue. It also includes medical equipment lists, a questionnaire, and a glossary.
- Author BiographyTHE NATIONAL SKI PATROL still adheres to its founding creed of Service and Safety. Headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, this member-driven professional organisation is dedicated to providing education and accreditation to emergency care and safety service providers. Their members work on behalf of local ski and snowboard areas to improve the overall experience for outdoor recreationalists.
- Author(s)National Ski Patrol
- PublisherMountaineers Books
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountaineers Books
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, charts & tables
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.