All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA key reference for graduates and researchers in mountain meteorology, climatology and related disciplines.
- Author BiographyRoger G. Barry is Distinguished Professor of Geography at the University of Colorado and Director, World Data Center for Glaciology and the National Snow and Ice Data Center, Boulder.
- Author(s)Roger G. Barry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note179 b/w illus.
- Weight940 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.