All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were going to climb and explore in a mountainous environment, what would you need to know? What would you pack? And who would be helpful to take along? This book gives you the knowledge you need to plan your trip!
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleExplorer Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations, colour map
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.46
- £7.14Trending at £7.25
- £15.99Trending at £17.15
- £19.79Trending at £20.14
- £5.99Trending at £6.18
- £3.70Trending at £3.96
- £5.29Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.