Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of recipes from best-selling Kim Sunee's travels to many countries and kitchens, as well as poems, travel snapshots, and food photography
- Author BiographyKim Sunee is the author of the national bestseller, Trail of Crumbs: Hunger, Love, and the Search for Home. Trail of Crumbs was both a Barnes & Noble Discover pick and a Book Sense Pick, and has been translated into Korean, Chinese, and Hebrew. She has been featured in the New York Times, Ladies' Homes Journal, People, ELLE, and Glamour. She ate and lived in Europe for ten years before working as a food editor for Southern Living magazine and Cottage Living magazine. Her writing has appeared in Food & Wine, The Oxford American, and Asian American Poetry and Writing. Sunee has appeared several times as a guest judge on the Food Network's Iron Chef America and has collaborated on several cookbooks, including The Tuscan Sun Cookbook by Frances and Ed Mayes, and the Tupelo Honey Cafe by Elizabeth Sims and Chef Brian Sonoskus. She lives in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Author(s)Kim Sunee
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Width198 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.