All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis new reference work addresses both the maintenance and the upkeep of existing movable bridges, as well as the complete design of new movable bridges.
- Author BiographyTERRY L. KOGLIN, PE, has worked with several of the world's premier civil and construction engineering firms specializing in movable bridges. His work on hundreds of projects includes type studies, design, construction, rehabilitation, inspection, and evaluation of all types of movable bridges.
- Author(s)Terry L. Koglin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography, references, index
- Weight1178 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.