CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical guide to the diagnosis, management, and treatment of the principle movement disorders.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard A. Walsh, MB, MD, MRCPI, is a consultant neurologist at Tallaght Hospital and Senior Clinical Lecturer in Neurology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Susan H. Fox, MB ChB, MRCP(UK), PhD, is Associate Professor of Neurology at University of Toronto, Movement Disorders Clinic at Toronto Western Hospital. Robertus MA de Bie, MD, is a neurologist, Department of Neurology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Richard A. Walsh,Robertus M.A. de Bie,Susan H. Fox
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.