All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMovies Change Lives is a rigorous interdisciplinary examination of cinema as a vehicle for personal and social transformation. Tony Kashani builds a theory of humanistic transformation by discussing many movies while engaging the works of Erich Fromm, Stuart Hall, Henry Giroux, Hannah Arendt, Edgar Morin, Carl Jung, among others.
- Author BiographyTony Kashani (PhD, California Institute of Integral Studies) teaches interdisciplinary studies courses at Southern New Hampshire University. His previous books include Deconstructing the Mystique: An Interdisciplinary Introduction to Cinema (2009) and Lost in Media: The Ethics of Everyday Life (Peter Lang, 2013).
- Author(s)Tony Kashani
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleMinding the Media
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.77
- £10.49Trending at £10.72
- £7.98Trending at £12.98
- £14.55Trending at £16.46
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £12.44Trending at £15.18
- £15.48Trending at £15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.