All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.14
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £11.52Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £11.98
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of reviews and essays focuses on the political and social dynamics of the contemporary movie scene. It explores the many links between film and our ideological identities as individuals and as society.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rosenbaum is film critic at the Chicago Reader, author of Moving Places (1995) and Placing Movies (1995), both published by California, editor of This is Orson Welles (1993), and a member of the New York Film Festival selection committee.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rosenbaum
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/06/1997
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.