Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionJordan provides a complete overview of both the influence of Reagan's presidency on the film industry and on the films themselves.
- Author BiographyCHRIS JORDAN is Assistant Professor of Communication at the Pennsylvania State University. He has published articles in journals including The Journal of Popular Film and Television and collections including The St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture and The Encyclopedia of Documentary Film.
- Author(s)Chris Jordan
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight469 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.