All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe difference between modernism and postmodernism has been object to constant revision from a variety of critical perspectives. This collection of essays on women's short fiction tackles anew this thorny distinction from the theoretical perspective sketched by a psychoanalytical philosopher.
- Author BiographyLaura Ma Lojo Rodriguez is Senior Lecturer in English Literature (University of Santiago de Compostela). Her academic fields of interest comprise Literature(s) in English, Literary Theory, and Women's and Gender Studies, on which she has published various works. Lojo has co-edited Writing Bonds: Irish and Galician Women Writers (2009) and Creation, Publishing, and Criticism: The Advance of Women's Writing (2010), both published by Peter Lang.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on English and American Literature, Communication and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight220 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byLaura Lojo Rodriguez
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £41.25Trending at £51.85
- £25.94Trending at £32.24
- £10.50Trending at £17.68
- £13.70Trending at £17.08
- £23.27Trending at £29.12
- £29.73Trending at £32.14
- £25.45Trending at £30.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.