All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTells the stories of people who have lived in several countries in order to reveal how mobility shapes subjectivity, social life, and politics.
- Author BiographySusan Ossman is author of Picturing Casablanca: Portraits of Power in a Modern City (1994) and Three Faces of Beauty: Casablanca, Cairo, Paris (2002). She has held academic positions in Morocco, France, the UK, and the US, and she currently teaches at the University of California, Riverside.
- Author(s)Susan Ossman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.