All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole area of transition is under resourced and Molly's book will be well received by both Year 6 as they prepare pupils for secondary school and also by Year 7 teachers, who could use it in the first few weeks when they are getting to know their new pupils.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in Middle Schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) development worker supporting primary schools in the implementation of their SRD programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleInspirational Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight231 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.43Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.