All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the sociological point of view, adolescence traditionally has been described as a period of physical maturity and social immaturity. This title intends to study the transition from childhood into early and middle adolescence in order to investigate change along a variety of psychosocial dimensions with a focus on the self-image.
- Author BiographyRoberta G. Simmons (1937-1993) was professor of psychiatry and sociology at the University of Pittsburgh. She was a member of the governing council of the American Sociological Association and the Society for Research on Adolescence. Dale A. Blyth is center director and assistant dean of the Center for 4-H Youth Development at the University of Minnesota. He is the author of Philosophy, Policies, and Programs for Early Adolescent Education: An Annotated Bibliography.
- Author(s)Dale A. Blyth,Roberta G. Simmons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.