Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a selection of Mozart's letters, translated into English, complete with notes, linking commentary and chronology.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) Austrian composer, widely recognised as one of the greatest composers in the history of Western music. Among his most famous works, with Lorenzo da Ponte as librettist: Le nozze di Figaro (1786), Don Giovanni (1787) Cosi fan tutte (1790), Die Zauberflote (1791), La clemenza di Tito (1791).Cliff Eisen has published extensively on the life and works of W. A. Mozart, including the New Grove 'Mozart', the edited volumes Mozart Studies (Oxford University Press, 1991), Mozart Studies 2 (Oxford University Press, 1997) and New Mozart Documents (London, 1991). He is general editor of the forthcoming Oxford Companion to Mozart. Stewart Spencer is an authority on German literature and an editor of the journal of the Wagner Society. Barry Millington is the author of the highly acclaimed Master Musicians: Wagner and editor of The Wagner Compendium.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight468 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byProfessor Cliff Eisen
- Translated byMr. Stewart Spencer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.