CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of Mozart, it presents a study of Mozart's life and works. It aims to reach a better understanding of the composer by viewing him in the context of his times. It considers how his extraordinary experiences as a child prodigy coloured his approach to the world and his contemporaries.
- Author BiographyStanley Sadie died on 21 March 2005 He was formerly the editor of The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians and the Editor of the Master Musicians series.
- Author(s)Stanley Sadie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 music examples; 35 halftones
- Weight1125 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.