Mr Bean's Definitive and Extremely Marvellous Guide to France by Tony Haase, Robin Driscoll (Spiral bound, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scrapbook of Mr Bean's jolly holiday to France.
- Author BiographyAuthor of Mr. Bean's Diary and Mr. Bean's Scrapbook, Robin Driscoll co-wrote Bean, the movie, as well as the TV and animation series. His other writing and script-editing credits include Saturday Night Live, Alas Smith & Jones and Lenny Henry's Chef. Robin recently contributed to Flushed Away, a Dreamworks/Aardman Animations film due to be screened later this year. Tony Haase is a writer, comedian, actor, songwriter and illustrator, but not always in that order. Recent writing credits include the animated Mr. Bean series and accompanying book, and the Irish silent comedy series, Fear An Phoist. His current personal writing/illustration projects include a children's book, Cat & Bear, an illustrated novel, Captain Pretty and a web comic entitled Polkerdot Park. Cooking-wise, his most recent challenge has been mastering an Italian Pannacotta pudding.
- Author(s)Robin Driscoll,Tony Haase
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date09/01/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.