Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.76+ £0.66 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel of exuberance and ambition, spanning one thousand years of high-seas adventure, environmental and cultural catastrophe, and enduring love.
- Author BiographyAaron Thier is the author of the novel The Ghost Apple, a semifinalist for the 2015 Thurber Prize for American Humor. He writes a column, Food & Consequences, for Lucky Peach and he is a regular book critic for the Nation. He lives with his wife in Massachusetts. www.aaron-thier.com
- Author(s)Aaron Thier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Most relevant reviews
- clipper185125 May, 2017by
A very mixed book to read,jumps about all over the place.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.81
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.