All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning classic children's novel in a new edition for a new generation
- Author BiographyRichard Atwater was a newspaper columnist and also taught Greek at the University of Chicago. He got the idea in 1932, after watching a documentary about Richard E.Byrd's Antarctic expedition but had had only completed the first part when he had a stroke and the book was completed by his wife Florence. They were jointly honoured with the Newbery Medal in 1939.
- Author(s)Florence Atwater,Richard Atwater
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/11/1992
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Note36pp of b&w ilus.
- Weight134 g
- Width154 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Lawson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £16.06Trending at £24.99
- £14.99Trending at £15.17
- £4.43Trending at £4.64
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.74
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.