Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99+ £11.74 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beesemporium
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary gothic from an author in the company of Kelly Link and Aimee Bender, Mr. Splitfoot tracks two women in two times as they march toward a mysterious reckoning.
- Author BiographySAMANTHA HUNT's novel about Nikola Tesla, The Invention of Everything Else, was a finalist for the Orange Prize and winner of the Bard Fiction Prize. Her first novel, The Seas, won the National Book Foundation's Five Under Thirty-Five prize. Hunt's work has been published in The New Yorker, McSweeney's, the New York Times, Tin House, A Public Space, Cabinet, Blind Spot, the London Times and in a number of other fine publications. Her books have been translated into ten languages. She has performed with Jim Jarmusch and Luc Sante at All Tomorrow's Parties, at Los Angeles's Hammer Museum and REDCAT, with the National Theater of the United States of America (NTUSA) at PS122, in the PEN/Faulkner Reading Series, at Seattle's Bumbershoot Festival, and as part of BAM's Next Wave Festival. Her work has been performed on This American Life and on WNYC's Selected Shorts program. She lives in Tivoli, New York, and teaches at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Samantha Hunt
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight570 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.