All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together sixteen essays on British, Irish and American poets. This title offers a series of entertaining and compelling readings of the lives and works of Gerard Manley Hopkins, W B Yeats, Edward Thomas, T S Eliot, Hart Crane, Elizabeth Bishop, James Schuyler, Allen Ginsberg, John Ashbery, Ted Hughes and Paul Muldoon among others.
- Author BiographyMark Ford is Professor of English at University College London. He is the author of a critical biography of the French writer Raymond Roussel and the poetry collections Landlocked (1992), Soft Sift (2001) and Six Children (2011).
- Author(s)Mark Ford
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication16/04/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern Poetry
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note2, 2 coloured ill.
- Weight490 g
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £17.35Trending at £19.98
- £11.91Trending at £15.51
- £9.29Trending at £12.07
- £19.51Trending at £20.91
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £9.75Trending at £12.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.