Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of literary censorship in the late Victorian and Edwardian periods argues that Realist writers played a significant role in the battle against censorship by contributing transgressive sexual representations as well as incorporating themes of censorship in their fictions.
- Author BiographyAnthony Patterson holds a PhD from Durham University. He has held posts as Visiting Lecturer at Northumbria University, Research Assistant at Durham University, and Academic Tutor at Sunderland University. He is currently Assistant Professor at the American University of Ras al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)Anthony Patterson
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriting and Culture in the Long Nineteenth Century
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.