CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.86
- £4.39Trending at £4.58
- £14.59Trending at £18.82
- £8.43Trending at £8.71
- £9.97Trending at £10.22
- £4.49Trending at £4.89
- £2.63Trending at £2.70
About this product
- Author(s)Van Reid
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight517 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyVan Reid's family has lived in Edgecomb, Maine, since the 1800s. Reid was a long-time bookseller and lives with his wife and children in a house Reid and his brother built on their family's land. His series of novels about the Moosepath League--of which Mollie Peer is the second--take place in the late 1800s on coastal Maine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.