All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging exploration of the legal and policy questions surrounding U.S. national security and international travel
- Author BiographyJeffrey Kahn is Associate Professor of Law at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. Kahn
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note10 figures, 2 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.