Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable history of midwifery in the eighteenth century.
- Author BiographyBob Woods was Professor of Academic History in the Department of Geography, University of Liverpool. He is also a Fellow of the British Academy. Previous publications include 'An Atlas of Victorian Mortality' (Liverpool University Press, 1997) and 'The Demography of Victorian England and Wales' (Cambridge University Press, 2000). Chris Galley studied for a PhD under co-author Robert Woods at the University of Liverpool. He now works as a teacher.
- Author(s)Chris Galley,Robert Woods
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.