All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition pays especial attention to the history and range of theatrical interpretation. It clarifies the problems of the Quarto, offers new readings of some difficult passages and includes a full commentary which includes annotation of many sexual jokes that have been obscured.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/1988
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/12/2004
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorF. H. Mares
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £6.75Trending at £9.66
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
- £6.80Trending at £7.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.05
- £8.83Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.