All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA haunting new novel from one of America's most prolific and respected novelists.
- Author BiographyJoyce Carol Oates is a recipient of the National Book Critics Circle Ivan Sandrof Lifetime Achievement Award, the National Book Award, and the PEN/Malamud Award for Excellence in Short Fiction, and has been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. Her books include We Were the Mulvaneys; Blonde, which was nominated for the National Book Award; and the New York Times bestseller The Falls, which won the 2005 Prix Femina. She is the Roger S. Berlind Distinguished Professor of the Humanities at Princeton University and has been a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters since 1978. In 2003 she received the Commonwealth Award for Distinguished Service in Literature, and in 2006 she received the Chicago Tribune Lifetime Achievement Award. Her recent work of non-fiction on grief and bereavement, A Widow's Story was a critically-acclaimed success.
- Author(s)Joyce Carol Oates
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight806 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £8.36Trending at £8.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.