All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of dermatologic conditions, this title deals with dermatology for dogs, cats, and pocket pets. It includes topics such as clinical signs, etiology, and pathogenesis of dermatologic conditions including fungal, parasitic, metabolic, nutritional, environmental, and psychogenic.
- Author(s)Craig E. Griffin,Karen L. Campbell,William H. Miller
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.