All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteeped in history and tradition, Mulligan's of Poolbeg Street is the quintessential Irish pub and a Dublin institution. John F. Kennedy, Seamus Heaney and James Joyce drank in it whilst Brendan Behan was barred from it. This book recounts its long history and brings to life the colourful characters that have graced the bar stools within.
- Author BiographyDeclan Dunne is a native of Wexford and has worked as a journalist with RTE for over twenty years. He has produced television documentaries for the BBC and RTE, covering issues such as emigration, finance and crime. He has written for 'The Guardian' and for Irish national newspapers on topics ranging across media coverage, economics and politics. He is the grandson of Peter DeLoughry, about whom he published the acclaimed biography, 'Peter's Key'.
- Author(s)Declan Dunne
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.70Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.