Multi Modality State-of-the-Art Medical Image Segmentation and Registration Methodologies: Volume 1 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £174.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £114.72Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in image-guided cancer surgery have enlarged the role of image segmentation and registration. This book reviews current methodologies, to help physicians delineate anatomical structures, enhance the accuracy of diagnosis and improve treatment planning.
- Author BiographyAyman S. El-Baz is currently assistant professor of Bioengineering in the Department of Bioengineering at the University of Louisville (UofL). Dr. El-Baz is an expert in the fields of bioimaging modeling and computer assisted diagnosis systems. Dr. El-Baz has extensive experience in automated detection, segmentation, and diagnosis of lung nodules in LDCT images. Dr. El-Baz received his Doctorate from University of Kentucky, Louisville, KY. Rajendra Acharya U, PhD, DEng is leader in the field of data mining and medical devices. He received two doctorates: one from National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India and second from Chiba University, Japan. He is a Senior IEEE member and on the editorial board of several journals. His major interests are in Signal and Image Processing, Visualization and Biophysics for better healthcare design, delivery and therapy. Currently, he is visiting faculty at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore. Majid Mirmehdi is a Professor of Computer Vision in the Computer Science Department at the University of Bristol. Prof. Mirmehdi has been involved in computer vision research for 22 years, particularly in the areas of medical imaging, quality inspection, and scene understanding. He has served as Chairman of the British Machine Vision Association, is a Senior Member of the IEEE, and was elected a Fellow of the International Association for Pattern Recognition in 2010. Dr. Jasjit S. Suri is an innovator, scientist, a visionary, an industrialist and an internationally known world leader in Biomedical Engineering. Dr. Suri has spent over 20 years in the field of biomedical engineering/devices and its management. He received his Doctrate from University of Washington, Seattle and Business Management Sciences from Weatherhead, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Suri was crowned with President's Gold medal in 1980 and the Fellow of American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering for his outstanding contributions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight839 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAyman El-Baz,Jasjit Suri,Majid Mirmehdi,Rajendra Acharya U.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.