All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrecast reinforced and prestressed concrete frames provide a high strength, stable, durable and robust solution for any multi-storey structure, and are widely regarded as a high quality, economic and architecturally versatile technology for the construction of multi-storey buildings.
- Author BiographyKim S. Elliott BTech, PhD, CEng, MICE is a self-employed consultant to the precast industry in the UK and Malaysia. He was Senior Lecturer in the School of Civil Engineering at Nottingham University, UK, from 1987 to 2010, and was formerly at Trent Concrete Structures Ltd, one of the UK s leading precast concrete manufacturers. Since 1987, he has been active in research into the behaviour of precast concrete structures and has published more than 120 papers and 6 text books. He is a member of the FIB UK Group and FIB Commission on Prefabrication. Colin K. Jolly MSc, PhD, CEng, MICE, FIStructE is a self-employed consultant to Cranfield University and the construction industry. He was Senior Lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Southampton University, UK, from 1978 to 1999, and in the Engineering Systems Department at the Royal Military College of Science (now the Defence Academy) from 2000-2006, having formerly worked for Consulting Engineers in the UK and Oman. Since 1975, he has been active in research into the behaviour of a wide variety of composite materials in structures, and has published more than 280 papers and industrial reports. He is a member of the UK Expert Group providing recommendations for the evolution of the European loading code EN 1990.
- Author(s)Colin Jolly,Kim S. Elliot
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note540 illustrations
- Weight1590 g
- Width198 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £26.99Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.