Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of multi-carrier communications. This book focuses on the bandwidth efficient technology of OFDM, in particular the DSP techniques that have made the modulation format practical. It describes and analyzes the sub-systems of an OFDM implementation, such as clipping, synchronization channel estimation, equalization, and coding.
- Author(s)Ahmad R.S. Bahai,Burton R. Saltzberg,Mustafa Ergen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.