Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a unified treatment of multichannel detection systems in the uv/visible range of the spectrum as they relate to multielement spectrochemical analysis. Bridges the gap between the physics and engineering aspects of multichannel detection and analytical chemistry.
- Author BiographyAbout the authors Kenneth W. Busch, PhD, is Professor of Chemistry at Baylor University, Waco, Texas. Dr. Busch received his doctorate in analytical chemistry from Florida State University in 1971. He has been a visiting professor of chemistry at both Cornell University and with the California Institute of Technology, and a consultant with the Office of Energy-Related Inventions, the National Bureau of Standards. He and his group at Baylor are currently engaged in, among other things, the development of multielement detection systems for spectrochemical analysis, the application of infrared emission spectroscopy, and analytical problems of environmental concern. Marianna A. Busch, PhD, is Associate Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Baylor University, Waco, Texas. Dr. Busch received her doctorate in physical inorganic chemistry from Florida State University, where she specialized in infrared and nuclear magnetic resonance spectrochemical analysis. She has studied at Heidelberg University and as a Fulbright Scholar at Victoria University in New Zealand, and has been a visiting research scientist at E.I. du Pont de Nemours, Cornell University, and the California Institute of Technology. She is a consultant with the Office of Energy-Related Inventions of the National Bureau of Standards and is involved in the development of instrumentation for the detection and analysis of infrared emission from hot gaseous sources.
- Author(s)Kenneth W. Busch,Marianna A. Busch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/1990
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1254 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine50 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.