All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionA generic DC grid model that is compatible with the standard AC system stability model is presented and used to analyse the interaction between the DC grid and the host AC systems. A multi-terminal DC (MTDC) grid interconnecting multiple AC systems and offshore energy sources (e.g.
- Author BiographyNilanjan Ray Chaudhuri received his Ph.D. degree from Imperial College London, UK. His research interests include power system dynamics and control, application of power electronics in power systems, online system identification, FACTS, HVDC, and renewable energy systems. He serves as an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. Nilanjan is a member of the WECC s HVDC modeling Task Force, multiple CIGRE subcommittees, a member of the IEEE, IEEE PES, CIGRE and Sigma Xi. Balarko Chaudhuri is a Senior Lecturer in the department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Imperial College London, UK. His areas of expertise include electric power transmission systems, control theory, smart grids and renewable energy. He is an associate editor of the IEEE Systems Journal and Elsevier Control Engineering Practice. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE. Rajat Majumder did his PhD in Power Systems at Imperial College London, UK. He specializes in power system analysis, modeling and control design, with special emphasis on dynamic stability issues in large interconnected power grids involving HVDC and FACTS. He is serving as an editorial board member of Institute of Engineering Technology s (IET) Proceedings of Generation, Transmission and Distribution. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE. Amirnaser Yazdani is an Associate Professor with Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada. From 2006 to 2011, he was an Assistant Professor with the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada, and prior to that he was with Digital Predictive Systems (DPS) Inc., Mississauga, Canada, active in the design and production of power converters for wind energy systems. Dr. Yazdani has extensive industry and academic experience in design, modeling, and analysis of switching power converters and railway signaling systems, and has served as an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE, a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario, Canada, and a co-author of the book Voltage-Sourced Converters in Power Systems, published by IEEE/Wiley Press, 2010.
- Author(s)Amirnaser Yazdani,Balarko Chaudhuri,Nilanjan Chaudhuri,Rajat Majumder
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.